Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Impeach Bush NOW

Enough is enough. This country has had it with the lies and the loss of civil liberties.

Perhaps that is why there was announced today a call for a bipartisan, congressional spy probe into President Bush's approval of electronic spying on American citizens.

In response to the call, Cheney vigorously defended the program, saying "it's not an accident that we haven't been hit in four years."

Oh my God, so using his logic, breaking the law is perfectly fine as long as you justify it by saying that a possible negative outcome that may have happened was avoided. Well congratulations Mr. Cheney, you have just hit a new low. I always knew you were a snake. At least the skin has been shed and your ignorance is in full view.

I can't wait until Congress puts the screws to you and Bush and all your high-horse riding friends.

1 comment:

finijo said...

I second your motion for Bush's impeachment. Now how many more citizens have to sign on to get the politicians to go ahead and carry the motion? I am so disgusted and dejected by the state of out government, I've lost all faith that anything will be done during his term to stop the maddness. I am pretty sure that if he were caught at Neverland ranch, passed out in MJ's bed, with a coke spoon up his nose, and two naked 12 year old's (one male, one female), we still couldn't get him out of office. My only consolation is a belief that he will go down in history as the worst and most dishonest president in the history of the country.