Monday, October 01, 2007

Sorry for the delay

It's been a very long time since I last posted. In fact it has been so long that when I logged into Blogger they had changed the entire log in procedure.
I promise to try to be better at posting more often. The whole reason that I decided to update my site right now is because I have been on hold with a company on the phone so long that I ran through every bookmarked website I have in my favorites and this was the last one. I've been on hold about 30 or 40 minutes and now it has become a test of will....oh my god they answered the phone while I was typing this sentence. So a 40 minute wait was handled in a 30 second conversation. Well I'm glad that is over. OK gotta go. See you soon. P.S. love the new spellcheck feature.

1 comment:

finijo said...

Hazah! Mikey's back! Missed you.