Friday, March 21, 2008

My Hero!!



I absolutely love Margaret Cho. I can't say enough good things about her. I love her foul mouth, I love her politics, I love her humor, I love her abrasiveness, but mostly I love that she pisses off the people that I tend to hate the most.


I'm very disappointed that she does not have a date in Houston for her current tour. She previewed the show at the Laugh Stop a few month's ago but I declined to buy tickets for fear that it would ruin seeing the show when it came to town. Now I wish I had gone. Perhaps she will add some dates in Houston in the future.

2 comments:

finijo said...

I got so used to not seeing anything new on your blog, I haven't checked in weeks (ok about 12 weeks). YAY!!! You are writing again. I am glad you had fun at Margaret Cho's concert. I am going to have to see her live one of these days. Is her show better than Kathy Griffin's?

Mike said...

She and Kathy are very different. Both shows have me laughing 'til I can't breathe, but Margaret doesn't do too much celebrity bashing. She's nasty as hell though. I'd have to say that the hardest I have ever laughed was at Margaret's show when she told a story about having diarrhea in heavy traffic.
I have tickets to Kathy's show coming in November. It's going to be a busy month with Kathy and Madonna.