Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Counting the minutes


Madonna's new CD "Hard Candy" comes out April 29th. I can't wait! "Loves her" as Paris Hilton would say. The first single "4 minutes" is fabulous. The duet with Justin Timberlake is as fun as they get and the video is equally entertaining.

I understand this is the last CD she will release under her current label. She apparently has signed a huge deal to release several more CDs under a new label and she is also going to tour again. I can only hope she comes back to Houston. I saw her here when she began her Blond Ambition tour. It amuses me that Joel Osteen now preaches from the very same building that Madonna once writhed around on stage, faking masturbation while surrounded by men wearing over sized cone bras.

Anyway, I've had my CD pre-ordered on Amazon for some time now and I've already downloaded the song and video from iTunes. The end of April can't get here fast enough.

2 comments:

finijo said...

OK - how was the CD? I haven't heard much about it. Does it sound like Europop?

Mike said...

The CD is fantastic. Best CD to come from her in years. I've got my tickets for her sold out November concert at Minute Maid Park. They cost a fortune from the online scalpers. I can't wait!!!